Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Busan, December 2016

Hi! Here are some photos from Busan last winter. I got noodles with seafood and dumplings in Sasang, which is near Gimhae Int'l Airport.

Yummy and very cheap πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

🍫🍨🍞Chocolate cream inside this puff (served chilled)


Since I went first and my husband was going to arrive later, I decided to go to Baekseok station and take in the scenery. It's next to Haeundae and there're tall residential buildings, so you can't miss it.






I stumbled upon the Cinema Street of Haeundae. There were movie posters on the wall and there's a spot where you can take a picture with the bridge in background. 

One of my favorite bridges--Diamond Bridge πŸŒ‰⟢

Not so crowded because it's chilly.

It's still Haeundae, so there were events going on like concerts and stuff.

Ray and his fish friend πŸŸπŸ πŸŽ£πŸš™

Year of the rooster...happy holidays!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ”πŸ“


We got some lobster(around $30) and it was pretty good. If only I can eat lobster every day...πŸ˜‹

This was at a bar around Haeundae. They had nachos, too~

Not many photos since it was a short trip... but I really enjoy Busan each time I go there. Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment